Sunday, March 20, 2011

happy sunday

How's everyone feeling this morning? I imagine there are a few sore heads and feet after the bloggers conference - can you tell me all about it? Kicked myself all day yesterday for not attending. But, I did have a good day. Did some cleaning, took my gal to the show and got through my french homework with Mme A. Got to be happy with that.

Today hubster's out doing a warm-up ride. He's taking part in his first triathlon today, doing the cycle leg. So the gal and I will head off to a local café to watch him whizz by - several times. Then I think we'll fit in a spot of gardening - it poured last night so it's the ideal time to get in a bit of weeding, feeding and mulching. Then off to the local pub for dinner with friends {with the husband who's doing the running leg}.

So - those who attended the conference - I want extensive posts, as will everyone else who attended. And those who didn't, let's sit in a corner together and plot how we're going to be first in line for tickets next year.

3 comments:

  1. I attended the conference during the day, but not the "real" party at night.
    I'm going to be in line with you next year. I want me one of those "night party" tickets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was hoping to see you there PPMJ and you too Leanne. It was a full on day and a full one night. I am hoping for a two day conference next year, there was just not enough time to hang with the ladies I wanted to meet. Well worth the flight from Perth (and back, just got home). Will definitely see you there in 2012.

    Oh and congrats on the A - well done lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x