Monday, March 28, 2011

rosy hue

I'm a rose gold gal. It's the hue of my wedding band, and any rings I've owned since I turned 21. I love its unique shades that does something special for every skintone too. So, hello, as if I could skip past these Brian Attwood pumps. C'mon, rose gold patent leather? That'd be tip to toe perfection.

It's a drizzly day here today: appropriate as I have a sick little lass home from school. She came over terribly ill last night, so we both had a sleepover in the living room. She's improved this morning, but with those hideous bugs I think it's always best to err on the side of caution and give a day for recovery.

How was your weekend? Mine was surprisingly successful. Would you believe that I went shopping both on Saturday and Sunday? At both of the major shopping malls in my town? And I quite enjoyed it. Perhaps because it was limited, and I found some pretty stuff. A new, vintage-esque red wallet for me, cute pjs covered in Eiffel Towers for the gal and lots of salivating over iPad2... Mmmmm.

You?

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with these shoes...how could you ever find a dress to complement the look? Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could just get away with wearing the shoes!

    Hope your gal is feeling better. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x