Friday, March 18, 2011

flowers for friday

Hello! Lilacs!! And what looks like rosé in the glasses - sold. This pretty image is helping me get through a drizzly day - the second pupil-free day this week. Oh yes, on Monday our gal's school had one of its thousand pupil-free days, and today's our regional Show Holiday. The day in which school kids, and some businesses {but not many} get the day off to attend the show. Of course it always rains on show holiday so most kids will be doing what mine is - going to the movies. Luckily my husband works at one of the few businesses to take Show Holiday so he'll be taking our gal and her pal to see Gnomeo and Juliet {I'll be working, and jealous cos I really want to see that movie...}

I'm also in the doldrums as I'm virtually the only Australian blogger not going to THAT conference tomorrow. I know! I didn't think about it, and then the tickets were sold out and now I'm just kicking myself. Have fun for me everyone. Dance for me, drink for me, say "Hi" to some of the bloggers I really, really wanted to meet...

Next year for sure!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful lilacs. They are one of my favourite flowers. They remind me of my mum and my childhood:)

    I KWYM re: missing out on the conference. Would've been so wonderful to go. Next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you....not going either! Can't wait to hear all about it from our blog-pals though. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x