Wednesday, March 16, 2011

what's cooking wednesday

Heya, wednesday again - the day I get my head in order and share my meal plan for the week with you. Ready?

Wednesday: today's our first day of netball training so I'd best get the slow cooker out and prepped. But tonight we're having Provencal chicken - same as last night, but I have another pack of chicken thighs to throw in along with the sauce and potatoes left over from last night {which I didn't get to eat as I had to rush off to French before it was ready...}
Thursday: my pal, The Divine Ms M {a redhead: not to be confused with Mrs Woog's friend The Divine Ms M} is up again and we're off to Charlestown Square to check out some shops. While we're there we might just have to fall into New Shanghai for some dumplings...
Friday: I need a good steak. Steak, wilted, garlic spinach and some roasted pumpkin and beetroot I think.
Saturday: Hubster's competing in a triathlon, in the cycling leg, best carb-load him with a prawn, lemon and linguine pasta don't you think?
Sunday: To celebrate the husbands' achievements in the triathlon {they'll smash it} we're off with another participating family {husband who's in the run leg} to our local pub for dinner. It's undergone renovations and has apparently finally stepped out of the 80s menu-wise. Hurrah.
Monday: Caramelised pork stir-fry with singapore noodles and lots of greens.
Tuesday: Big long ballet day, let's say salmon, soba noodles, wilted asian greens.

And that'll do...

4 comments:

  1. Shanghai dumplings! Don't tell Lil she's been asking to go to the 'dunkling restaurant' all week.

    Yep, I'm definitely moving next to door and just popping in round dinner time every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Wednesdays are also our day where we get ourselves organised. p.s....have just discovered your blog and love it...x

    Kellie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Just ship that table and those chairs to my house, would you!? Pleeeeeease!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x