Saturday, March 26, 2011

sweet, sweet saturday

Ahhhhh Saturday... After a killer migraine last night that decided to come on just as I walked into the school disco {oh yeah} I headed to bed at 7.30 and awoke at 9.30 this morning. I KNOW! My gal made chorizo omlettes for breaky {bless her socks} and we've just returned from voting in the state election.

Hubster's off playing golf, so the gal and I will do a bit of relaxing, a spot of cleaning and just hanging out. I'd also like to get out into the front yard and weed a garden bed or two. It's been raining heavily every night lately so the soil's bound to yield up those weeds easier than normal.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to have my coffee with a chocolate crackle purchased at the school's cake stall when I went to vote. I know where I'll be headed next time I vote!

4 comments:

  1. That photo up there is lovely! OMG. to have that outlook ...
    Happy sweet sweet Saturday.
    Ditto here ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for Saturdays and chocolate crackles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had MARS BAR cupcakes, honey jumbles and muffins at the public school I voted at but alas, I left my wallet in the car and had my newborn with me so couldn't be bothered trekking back for it.

    Stupid decision, I would kill for a mars bar cupcake right now. Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your whole weekend has been a great one! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x