Tuesday, March 08, 2011

it's pancake day


It's pancake day so we'll be firing up the KitchenAid for breakfast this morning - and using my new crepe pan that I bought at Aldi the other day {I have ALWAYS wanted a crepe pan - and for $6 who wouldn't snap one up?}.

It's a big day in our house today. We're getting the new couches delivered {hurrah!} and also we're finally having Foxtel IQ installed {finally!}. I can't wait to show you some photos, of the couches, probably not the IQ...

* Those pale macaron pink pancakes are ours - pretty non? And probably more sensible for a before-school breakfast than those fabulous rainbow numbers!


6 comments:

  1. Yum, must make some pancakes with the youngest today.

    I LOVE IQ, I never get to see the things I want so it's great to create a stash of things to watch on a rainy night.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you have coloured your pancakes just like this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BIG day indeed! ENjoy watching something taped from IQ on that new couch! Champagne is called for FOR SURE. I do believe you have a Nicolas Feuillatte or two that could be called in? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so out of the Catholic calendar that I forgot about Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday and the like. My Italian MIL goes MIA around this time of year, so that should be my trigger! She's constantly being called to church!

    Enjoy your Mardi Gras Rainbow Pankies... rather rebellious! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting patiently for mine to be cooked now. Waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink pancakes!!!!!
    Is it a normal pancake recipe?
    If not and you have time, could you please email it to me?

    Happy pancake day.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x