Wednesday, March 23, 2011

what's cooking wednesday

Hey all, how's tricks? I'm sad this morning as hubby tried to record Survivor last night on stupid channel GO while I was at French lessons - and couldn't get it to work. Apparently our DVD player isn't paired with some of these new free-to-air channels. Must get that happening before next week - I need a Boston Rob fix!

So, for now, I'll placate myself with thoughts of cooking:
Tonight: chorizo and prawn risotto
Thursday: I think I might make a chicken and pistachio meatloaf. Served with roasted vegies that'll go down a treat.
Friday: School Disco at the local club: sausage sangers...
Saturday: Maybe the last bbq of the season? I'm trying those Donna Hay burgers she cooked on the show last night - beef burgers with a slice of pancetta cooked onto either side. YUM>
Sunday: Roast chicken and vegies.
Monday: Pork cutlets, mashed pumpkin, wilted spinach and corn on the cob.
Tuesday: {busy day: French lessons at 7pm, gal has hours of ballet} Bring out the slow cooker for a beef and barley soup.

And that's all folks...

2 comments:

  1. As always sounds wonderful. Chicken pistachio meatloaf sounds interesting..if you're keen to share I would love the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just updated to include the link. It was rather yummy - give it a shot! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x