Tuesday, March 08, 2011

my little pile of awesome

To go with our new couches we've changed our living room around - tv on other side of room and everything. So that meant we had to move hundreds of CDs from tv in order to be able to lift it. And you know what that means - rediscovering old loves.

I was lucky enough to be a reviewer for a Music mag years ago - and oh, the CDs I have as a result... But we've barely made a dint in them when it comes to downloading them onto iTunes. So I've decided to pop a little pile of awesome onto my desk and when I have a second, I'll download a CD. Easy peasy. And oh yes, I'm rediscovering some fabulosity {including a Depeche Mode tribute featuring bands such as The Cure and Rammstein - awesome incorporated}.


Say ahhhhhhh.

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaah. I love rediscovering my piles of awesome too. Have fun reminiscing (and then having them all on your iPod and more). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! CD'S! I love discovering the oldies!

    Nic xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see two of my all-time favourite albums on that pile! Enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. a few of my old favorites there....

    i see Nic has already commented above...we both love a good musical flashback!

    Gill xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm halfway through them gals - loving revisting my musical past. Can't wait to start on next week's!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x