Monday, March 21, 2011

back on the bike...

Well, you'll be pleased to know that I've stuck with this exercise malarky very well over the past week. So well in fact that I've exercised every single day. The minimum has been a 15 minute walk one day {a rest day} and lots of 30 to 45 minute walks on the other days. I've also actually gone for a ride on my poor neglected bike {sadly my bike does NOT have a french bulldog on a basket - if it did I'd be riding every five minutes!}

I'm already feeling much better within myself after just one week. I'm less stressed, more energetic and feel the muscles slowly making claim over my body again.

Honestly, why on earth would I give this a miss? Whether it's early morning or late evening exercise, it's quite possibly the best thing I'm doing for myself don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. Go you! Well done. It makes you feel great too. All those endorphins, the fresh air, the time just to focus on you.

    You're going to be running through France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fantastic ... you have just inspired me to go for a walk tonight when Hubbie gets home - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x