Monday, March 28, 2011

pretty purses

A black wallet inside a black handbag is quite possibly the most frustration-inducing fashion choice. Every day I'd nearly drive myself insane trying to find a black hole, within a black hole. I'm intending on treating myself to a new handbag in Paris, and thought I'd buy a wallet there too, but when I spied this pretty vintage-style purse on Saturday how could I resist? It's got loads of space for all my cards {loyalty - not credit!} and plenty of hidey holes for things like stamps and receipts. Plus, it's a vibrant lipstick red {verging on orange - prettiness!}

And look, it even stands out when it's tossed on my bed! And it was on sale - win, win and WIN!

5 comments:

  1. "finding a black hole inside a black hole" LOL. So true.
    Beautiful purse. Absolutely beautiful! Love it ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulousness. Must go thrifting SOON! P.S. WHen I turn 30 nest year, I am treating myself to a chanel bag. YES. Sqirreling away pennies as we speak. I think 30 DESERVES chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A triumph! Can I just say how much I am looking forward to your trip coming up? I CANNOT WAIT to live vicariously through you for 6 weeks. Purse purchasing and all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so fabulous. Great find. I love my orange handbag with the orange lining it is just so easy to find everything inside. Black in black is so frustrating. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x