Sunday, January 09, 2011

what a doll


If I were a movie star, or a rock star, and somebody told me they were making a doll version of me I'd squeee. Yep, I'd be damned excited. But what happens when you get that weird doll that looks nothing like you?

For example, you may be wondering why I've posted a pretty pic of Winona and this weird, ugly-looking man doll above. That's because the weird, ugly-looking man doll is meant to be Winona... Um, right. Sure, the doll has a waist, and boobs, but apart from that they've really just chucked on some kind of low-rent GI Joe head!

No squeee from Winona - probably just a squeal I'd imagine...

{To see some more hilarious dolls from the 90s go here. Go on...}

5 comments:

  1. Nooooo! I thought it WAS a man, but then saw the boobs... oh dear. I'd be asking for a new look-a-like doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kymmie - I think it's the thick neck that totally makes it for me - seriously eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Nope that's definitely not her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhahhaha that's so funny! Imagine getting a doll and it looking like that. I'd be devied! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know you can get a doll to look like YOU? Fab idea...http://www.be-a-doll.com/index.htm

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x