Friday, January 07, 2011

flowers for friday

How glorious are parrot tulips? Watching The Tourist the other night made me remember how much I adore this flower. It also made me realise that Venice is a spectacularly beautiful city that I really do need to visit again. Another realisation: Johnny Depp is not always hot {I know! Wash out my mouth!}. Finally, Angelina Jolie - really needs to eat something. She's always been uber-thin, but she was distractingly so in this film...

But anyway - tulips - pretty!

3 comments:

  1. They are just beautiful, I can almost feel them.

    Have a gorgeous day
    Bushbellesxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE tulips. My all time favourite. As well as roses, peony roses, hydrangeas....

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, LOVE tulips! LOVE Johnny Depp...is it possible that he cannot always be hot!
    happy day lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x