Tuesday, January 25, 2011

just bloody beautiful

Some things in this world are just delicious aren't they? Like this classic 1968 Vespa that I'm pretty sure has my name on it...

I need a little head-turning beauty in my daily life - don't you? It's why I chose the Macbook Air over less expensive laptops. Why my phone's an iPhone... {sensing a theme here? Mac designer's just get beauty}. It's why I love a great pair of shoes - and why I'm currently not enarmoured of anything in my wardrobe {oh, I am busting to shop - busting I say!}

It's why we're keen to finish off the backyard {think we're almost there - just have to paint the floorboards on the back veranda {white or matte charcoal...} and do the side yard - including the restoration of the 1920s iron setting {with loveheart backs - LOVEHEARTS}.

Ahhh, there's nothing like a bit of restoration and beautification to make a heart sing.

8 comments:

  1. Love that green! Very pretty...I don't think I've ever said that about a motorbike before;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good friend has almost the exact same Vespa and it's a thing of beauty.... until he starts the engine and my children run for cover. It's NOISY!

    I've been beautifying the home this week and it's been very, very satisfying.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. Drinking in all the beauty. I need pretty in my day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my!!! I think I just have to have one of these!! Pale pink thanku. *sigh* I only wish xox

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x