Monday, January 17, 2011

red hot on the red carpet










Here are some of the looks I'm loving on the Golden Globes red carpet - and may I say that I'm very impressed that the red carpet has coincided with my lunchbreak. Very disappointed that the main shot up there wasn't actually Lea Michelle as I first thought {I've spared you the actual image of her - it's well, not great...}.

PS: You know how I love Helena and how she always brings it - seriously, too many flesh-toned, safe frocks on the red carpet for my liking. But you know what I'm loving most about her? The mis-matched shoes - LOVE. Head over to Go Fug Yourself for a typically hilarious recap of the red carpet - and check out the show Ricky Gervais is hosting so it's got to be brilliant.

9 comments:

  1. I'm recording it now on E and will watch it later when Abi goes to bed.

    Had lunch with a friend yesterday who works in PR. She met Tim Burton and Helena BC in London recently. She said they are both even cooler in real life. Gah!

    She also met Colin Firth but that's a whole other story ;) Colin Firth is a god. My friend said he is drop dead sexy in real life, so is his wife :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at work - would love to be watching. Thank you for the rock updating X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore seeing all of the fabulous gowns...incredible!!

    Be sure to come and enter my Gorgeous Giveaway from Blydesign......

    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a red carpet. Some of them are very... dazzly there, aren't they!!

    I'm off to see more. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Helena striking a blow for the fashionably challenged.

    I do love a bit of glamour on someone else

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted on FB this morning how much I LOVED the mismatched shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, just saw Lea Michelle's dress. I think someone wore that to my yr 10 formal in 1986!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo. Great selection. LOVE the first shot. Her dress looks amazing from this wide angle. Not that it doesn't look amazing up close. Love.

    Gushing. Going now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls, you do know how I love me a red carpet moment - and apparently, I also do love me a bit of sparkle...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x