Friday, January 21, 2011

how can it be friday?

People, how quickly is this week screaming by? I just cannot believe it's friday, and that I didn't post yesterday! How rude! We did have some lovely friends over for dinner last night - that's my excuse. Lots of fun, particularly as we watched the kids boogying away to Wii Dance - bless their little socks. I've said it before, but we are just ridiculously lucky to not only have such lovely friends, but they have some damned divine kids between them.

Do you like these flowers? I'm a big fan of the blowsy bloom. I don't like those tight, restrained buds - give me lush, gorgeous full-blown petals any day. Now, I'm back to work. Enjoy your friday my lovelies.

4 comments:

  1. The "blowsy bloom" is also a fave of mine! Your absence yesterday was noted and pondered. I hope you enjoyed the dinner party.

    Happy Friyay to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No only is the week flying by but so it January. Loving the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x