Tuesday, January 18, 2011

oh photo bombing - you make me smile


I am very, very, very easily amused. And, I enjoy a giggle. Hence photo-bombing - source of much amusement.

I have a photo we took at some lovely castle in England, that even to this day will set me off in fits of hysterics as just at the right moment a duck stuck its head in shot. H.Y.S.T.E.R.I.C.S.

This photo of Jerry O'Connell and the People's Choice Awards had me snickering for days - so much to love. And this photo of Michael Douglas made me adore him even more than I did after his Will & Grace hilarity. This shot was skyped to me today as I was listening in on a very serious phone conference - thank god its opening coincided with a round of rapturous applause that disguised my snorting. {Ah, snorting, who doesn't love a good snort?}

9 comments:

  1. Is that first photo a real photo, or are all those people pasted in? Because the Kardishians look like Tom Thumbs compared to the others in the photograph! But yes, love a good snort! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, but really, what a welcome distraction from those Kardashians - what is with Khloe in that shot, she looks gigantic??!!
    Angelina looks exhausted, the dress does nothing for her either, she shouldn't be standing near CZJ, she never fails to look incredible, even with the worry of Michael Douglas!! Well his photobomb is fun!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a photo bomber from way back...I just can't help it! I'm sure there are 100s of people just now looking at their holiday photos from Hawaii only to see me grinning in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x