Tuesday, January 18, 2011

busy, busy, buzz, buzz, buzz

Sorry guys, I've been neglecting you. Have a huge, important job on at the moment so it's taking up all my time. That said, I am off to check out The King's Speech tonight {oh Colin - love you!}. I'm also still somewhat flabbergasted that Ricky Gervais got away with so much last night - bless his socks. He made a normally boring awards show interesting - even the presenters bristled up and were more interesting that usual {except Robert Downey Jr who's always interesting - love him too}.

The Golden Globes are no longer poor relation to the Oscars - people will be talking about this ceremony for years to come. Bravo Mr Gervais.

Now, this bed - couldn't you just flop down on it for an afternoon nap? Oh, yes please...

7 comments:

  1. Is this your bed? I love this bed!
    Oh, and I love Robert Downey Jr.
    Missed the awards though (bugger) ... forgot they were bloody on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that photo just sparked a huge discussion with hubby lol I turned the ipad to him 'see! This is what I want to come home to' and we ended up compromising on some new photos on the walls:)
    Ness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see that film so let us know what it's like!
    And yes that is one beautiful bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the show with bated breath. Christian Bale was scrumptious. I do understand that Mr. Gervais was hired because of the type humor he delivers but I'm sorry I thought he teetered on the edge of vulgarity the entire evening. Well, I guess it shows that I've never been one to want my imperfections thrown in my face, even for benefit of constructive criticism. I prefer to think of them as endearing little idiosyncrasies that make me the truly unique individual that I am. (sad but true)
    The bed? I'm already basking in soft rays that have made their way into the room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you enjoy The Kings Speech? I saw it NYE and absolutely LOVED it. Hope you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am moving into that bedroom right now. I will NOT leave it. EVER.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x