Saturday, May 23, 2009

weekend - woo hoo

Who doesn't love a weekend, particularly one with NO engagements... Well, apart from the assignation I have with the backyard. Our daughter's just headed out for a playdate, so I'm off to scrub the waterline tiles in the pool, while hubby's laying down pavers in the courtyard for the pots to sit on. Then, we're going to summon superhuman strength and pot up the 45 litre magnolias into pots that come up to around my waist... Best go eat some spinach...

1 comment:

  1. It's a rainy slow weekend here, I'm thinking maybe today will be a trip to the library and that's getting really ambitious. :) Other than that there will be a lot of hanging out as a family, very little going anywhere or doing anything productive, and I think that's just fine. If the weather clears up Monday, it would be nice to go to the pool as it opens that day, I can "bedrest" on a chaise in the sun while Nolan and Eva swim. The only real goal this weekend is to find Eva a strawberry plant and plant the last of my herbs. Lazy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x