Friday, May 15, 2009

musical magnifico


I'm a sucker for a good musical, so I have just avidly viewed the trailer for Nine and am in raptures. I can even forgive the presence of Nicole Kidman's frozen face as the worst of it seems to be covered by a long, thick fringe... But as for the rest of the stars - bella, bella, bella... Dame Judi, Sophia, Daniel Day Lewis, Penelope Cruz looking divine and, of course Marion Cotillard - my all-time favourite. It looks sexy, hot and utterly delicious - the perfect way to round off a good film year. With Coco avant Chanel, Harry Potter and now Nine, I could break my usual non-filmgoing record and attend more than one film this year. In two weeks there's a French Film Festival weekend - so I could possibly even reach double figures. Oh my!

1 comment:

  1. Nine is seriously one of the best musicals of our time. You definitely HAVE to see it. Oh and for the caracter she plays, it's actually quite alright that Nicole Kidman is a frozen face. That's all I can say though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x