Monday, May 25, 2009

Oy, Jeeves

Every now and again I'm overcome with an urge for a butler. It's not that I'm into servants as such - I just want someone to bring me a good cup of tea. 

I've blogged before about my inability to make myself a decent cup of tea. My impatience always results in a week cuppa, with just the wrong amount of milk. That's why I probably only drink one cup of tea every two weeks. Coffee I'm good with. My machine helps me create the perfect double shot latte - no stress. I can't mess it up.

I reckon this butler here would bring me a damn fine cup of tea whenever I needed it - and hey, I've got the butler's pantry off my kitchen all ready for him. Jeeves?

2 comments:

  1. Ok so what exactly goes wrong with you and tea? I am baffled by this. You boil water, pour it over your tea bag or tea infuser, wait 3-5 minutes (go shuffle through a magazine or take your chipped nail polish off or read one of my blogs), come back, stir it, remove tea bag/infuser, then add milk or sugar or lemon or whatever.

    I need a butler and a housekeeper. STAT. Oh and a personal trainer and a personal gym that comes equipped with a rowing machine, an elliptical, and a pilates machine. Then I need a hot tub.

    Clearly I live in a fantasy land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it's a deliberate incompetence - purely so I can put out my call for a butler every few months...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x