Wednesday, May 20, 2009

lavender love

Here's the little glass jug filled with my lavender, freshly picked from the garden. My desk is now beautifully pristine, and I even dusted the skirting boards and doors in the study - blissful. A couple of hours work in here and the room will be a zen-like oasis...

All I need on my desk now is a big glass of water on my pretty vintage rose coaster {one of a set of six that I bought for a few dollars from the Salvos a few years back}.

Now I just need to wait for the rain to abate, before picking up my gal and her bestie from school. We were meant to have netball training today, but the rain's rained on that little parade. I'll feed 'em up, set them in front of the wii - and will hopefully get a couple of hours work in before I need to boil up some potatoes to mash and serve with my beef and guinness stew that's been bubbling in the slow cooker since 11am.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me think it's nearly time for Nolan and Eva to go lilac picking, since I'm on bedrest. Bummer that I can't go too, but I'll look forward to the fruits of their efforts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x