Thursday, May 07, 2009

it's shoe time

This week's shoe is brought to you by Maison Martin Margiela. They have a pale blue lining and stitching which is the perfect foil for that shocking shade of patent. I also like that bit of quirk, turn this way, they're a cute little bootie, about face, they're sweet sandals. Just what I needed today.

After sending my daughter off to school I crawled back into bed, wrapping the bedding up around my very sore throat. It worked. After waking at 11.30 my throat feels like it's in the recovery position. Handy. I feel like I've been consistently ill with silly little niggles for weeks now - probably because I have. 

Oh well, I'm making up a big pot of minestrone today - with bucketloads of garlic, made on chicken stock - surely that will totally revive me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my. how divine. These look really similar to a pair of patent, hot pink wedge sandals I bought about a month ago. They still aren't a replacement to my need for a pair of shiny, pink stilletos, just an addition. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that you'll be needing shoes for a while. Hope you're resting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries! I just get to admire shoes from my bed.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x