Friday, September 30, 2011

flowers for friday


It's too windy out there for me to take a photo of the gorgeous lil foxgloves that are gracing our garden {pink, cream and white - divine!} so I thought I'd share this shot from the Hampton Court Palace flower show.

Isn't the speckled throat on this divine? When you get up close and look at the amazing variety and beauty in flowers it's quite astonishing. Love.

PS: I'm guest posting today over at the utterly gorgeous Alice Becomes. I'm so honoured to share such a glorious space with two gals who always offer up the most delightful posts that put a song in my heart. Please go visit here.

3 comments:

  1. What stunning flowers! Beautiful for a glorious spring day!

    Thanks again for posting with us!

    Nic xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get out! I just got out of the garden and guess what I was planting... foxies!

    Happy long weekend PPMJ. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x