Wednesday, September 14, 2011

chicks at the flicks


There was much to love about Crazy, Stupid Love.

It was cute.

It was funny.

Emma stone's hair.

Ryan Gosling in a suit.

Ryan Gosling out of a suit {I think the boys behind me said it best, with a very Eartha Kitt-esque Rrrrrawaor - oh my}

If you're off to a movie with your gal pals, this'll do it. Although, as my friend M said, Ryan is one of those blokes that even other blokes like.

Can't wait till the next Chicks at the Flicks in October - they're screening I Don't Know How She Does It with SJP - who actually looks like she's found the big-screen role to suit. A glass of bubbles, a gift bag, stallholders with fabulous things {cupcakes, french fabulousness from Greg & Audrey's, jewels and other prettiness!} AND a fab film.

Oh, and did I mention Ryan Gosling OUT of a suit...

Oh my.

12 comments:

  1. Ooo, I want to see this. In fact there are so many films out at the moment I want to see and I'm not generally a movie person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this. I have a big Ryan crush. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sold...looks like a must see to me. Thanks for the review.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the mood for a Chick Flick. uh huh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to see this movie - think I might need to take a cold drink with me though ... Ryan does funny things to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PP, I love a good film so am beside myself with the offerings at the moment.

    Bel, wait till you see how much your Ryan crush increases after this. I thought mine would peak after The Notebook - but nuh, uh!

    SG, it's a girly indulgence that's just got to be satisfied.

    Vanessa, this is a chick flick in capital letters, underlined and in 72 point!

    Lizey Lou - take a whole dam-full of cold water - you'll be needing it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gagging even more to see this now! Saw Midnight in Paris last night and it was fantastic! Lots of Paris-drool-time ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have really interesting blog, keep up posting such informative posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ryan Gosling full stop!! how was the movie> I wanna go see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tai Tai, LOVED Midnight in Paris - saw it on the plane of the way home and am going to see it again next month when it premieres here.

    Anonymous, why thank you.

    Mum's The Word, well, Ryan Gosling. But, even aside from him I liked the film - giggled, cried a little and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Oh, and did I mention Ryan Gosling OUT of a suit...

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is something amazing about Ryan Gosling. He's definitely got the X-Factor (and the oh, not-so-obvious X factor - hello body!)

    But this does look like a great movie. I love Emma Stone. She was so great in Easy A.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Emma, Love Ryan - yep, this movie's got it all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x