Sunday, September 18, 2011

sweet, sweet sunday


On days like this you've just got to think to yourself, "you know what? Life is pretty sweet..." We had our first blissful night's sleep on fresh cotton sheets last night {is there anything better than clean sheet night?} and hubby's working like a demon out in that side yard of ours. Before I know it we'll have a sweet little shed out there to store all the stuff that's living on our side veranda since our pool was installed!

Now, tell me, which veranda shall I remove the railing from to install this swinging seat? I'm thinking the side return on our front veranda, that way it's just off the study and my Wi-Fi will reach so I can do a bit of work swinging gently in the balmy breeze. Good idea non?

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's gorgeous. Late this afternoon I was hanging (more) washing out - soft cool breeze, I looked at at our tiny backyard and thought it would be great to sit out there and read the paper. But I don't have the right furniture for it. Would love one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be perfect wouldn't it Penny? And I'm with you on all the washing - it was the ideal weekend for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too gorgeous. We have the verandah....

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x