Friday, September 16, 2011

{this} made my day


I've always had a bit of a soft-spot for Clint Eastwood. My dad was a fan of his films, so this softly spoken dude was a bit of a soundtrack to my youth.


And today I just read a quote from Clint that seriously needs to be made into a t-shirt: "These people who are making a big deal about gay marriage? I don't give a f*ck about who wants to get married to anybody else! Why not?! We're making a big deal out of things we shouldn't be making a deal out of ... Just give everybody the chance to have the life they want."


Bless him.

5 comments:

  1. Clint Eastwood is great! And this quote - fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clint Eastwood. My hub shares his birthday and his name. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this this morning and must say I was pleasantly surprised, I know he is very conservative so this was great to say. Yay Clint!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x