Monday, September 05, 2011

meal planning monday


Ahhh, Spring. Damn, I love this season. For a start, at the moment, whenever I walk out my front door I'm suffused in the most delicious scents. My wisteria's out and oh boy, does it smell amazing - and look divine. The days are getting longer too, so I can end my working day with a work on the beach. Bliss. And warmer weather means lighter meals. Hallelujah. This week: here's what's happening:

Monday: I bought some rather fabulous eye fillet at the farmer's market yesterday. I might just fire up the bbq to cook it. Alongside there shall be some simple steamed veg, maybe a wee salad.

Tuesday: Ballet class till late. Garlic roasted chicken, tomato salad and lotsa greens.

Wednesday: no more netball. Phew, back to normal {loved my girls and netball, but a bit of breathing space is fabulous}. I have some pork schnitzel from Aussie Farmers - I might pan fry them and serve them with a fennel and grapefruit salad.

Thursday: Late ballet. Again. Thai beef salad I think.

Friday: I'm in Sydney for meetings, then bringing my bestie, The Divine Ms M back up here. We're off to see a band with old uni friends. Better make some pasta to sustain us. Broccoli, poached chicken and almond oricchiette should do it.

Saturday: Would you believe I'm going out again? Nope, me neither. It's a school reunion so I'll be eating out. Gal and the hubby can have mexican in my absence.

Sunday: Roast chicken and salad - yes?

4 comments:

  1. I love that kitchen pic. Your food for the week sounds yummy...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see your meal planning monday I get a twinge of green... and not about the gills! You eat so well at your place! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you take bookings?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - IS THAT YOUR KITCHEN? If so, when can I order the removalist van to come and move in? xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x