Saturday, October 01, 2011

sweet saturday {on a long weekend!}


Three.

Whole.

Days.

OFF!

Love, love, love a long weekend. We've got plans to relax, and get things done. I'm getting out in the vegie garden to pluck out wee little weeds that have popped up amidst the rapidly growing veg {seriously, I think I can see them growing second-by-second} We're going to finish off a few jobs: hang the pictures we bought for our gal in Provence, measure our living room windows and order blinds - and get the backyard looking fabulous.

We're going to the Olive Tree Markets today, I want to start looking for cute Christmas pressies. Then tomorrow we've got a 40th birthday to attend. That'll be fun - there's a lot of friends I'm really looking forward to catching up with.

Hopefully we'll manage to combine the ultimate mix of fun, relaxation and achievement.

How about you? Are you getting a long-weekend and how do you plan to spend it?

Oh, I'm also going to spend the weekend fighting my new-found urge for a tattoo. The Divine Ms M came back from the tattoo parlour today with the most amazing vintage roses on her arm - which look absolutely beautiful. I think I'll just live vicariously through her...

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the perfect weekend. Have fun and lovely to be visiting again - love your new blog header. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x