Tuesday, September 27, 2011

heavenly sounds


We've happily raised a child with good musical taste. Aside from a few rogue years of Hi-5 etc she's happy to sing along to our music in the car. Generally, when given control of the iPod she'll choose Sarah Blasko so we knew who would have to feature in her first live gig.

And what a gig she'll be experiencing: Seeker Lover Keeper at Christ Church Cathedral in Newcastle! Oh my - heavenly voices in a heavenly venue.

I bought the tickets this morning {lots of refreshing of the ticketek site so I didn't miss out!}

Exciting!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! such a special place to enjoy good music. I hope it is a wonderful experience. Cheers SpecialK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic taste in music, her voice, oh her voice!!
    Have to admit, i'm pretty thrilled my children never asked for Hi-5 or The Wiggles (ever) in the car, i could manage the Hi-5 Show & dance moves (Nathan, the shining star) but The Wiggles, i wonder if it's a boy thing as my girls were not interested, therefor my son wasn't allowed to like them. Aces. Enjoy the concert, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that Eva is also being introduced to 'cool' music and grateful that the 'most' annoying she asks for is Taylor Swift. Because other than that, she loves Adele, Coldplay, Feist, and lately Karen Elson, Melody Garmet, plus others that don't make my ears bleed AT ALL. There's quite a few others, but I'm glad she's not shrieking for the usual fodder around here (Hannah Montana and iCarly are considered 'real music' by gals around here.). I don't even mind when she bops to Katy Perry or Gwen Stefani really. :) LOVELY AWESOME choice for a first concert though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x