Tuesday, September 20, 2011

more couples i love


The Emmys also served to remind me of couples I love. Like Seal and Heidi Klum, honestly, how amazing are they? And, ps: I happen to love Seal's slashed to the waist shirt - he's certainly got the pecs for it. And Heidi's dress by Christian Siriano has been roundly criticised but I love it. It's foofy, it's swooshy and it's fun - perfect for an awards ceremony.



Now, my love for Amy Poehler and Will Arnett has verged into obsessive territory. Did you see them on the podium for E! with Ryan? Hysterical. Will took over the interviewing of Amy and it was cute-as-a-bunch-of-buttons. And then when they wouldn't let him cut to Gwyneth? Genius.

Amy also provided me with one of my fave moments of the ceremony when all the actresses nominated raced to the stage to stand there waiting for the award. Comic greatness there.

I wanna be her friend.

3 comments:

  1. I read that Heidi and Seal renew their wedding vows yearly, on their anniversary. I think this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful it is - and they dress up - damn I love the way they dress up. Halloween and wedding vow renewal, any excuse for a costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Seal and Heidi do always seem to be such a great couple.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x