Friday, June 10, 2011

two good

I don't know about you, but there are some couples/two-somes that just make me sigh, "Oh, I love them!" Here are mine, share yours...

 Posh and Becks. Love.

Diane and Joshua. And look at them on their matching bikes. Bless. This couple always seems so blissfully besotted with each other - and c'mon - he was Pacey! What's not to love?


Kyra and Kevin. I swear, if these two ever break up you'll hear my howls of "Noooooooooooo!" across the globe. If I were Kyra I'd make Kevin dance for me every night. Chances are he would have left me years ago, unless he's as fond of dancing as I am....


Paul and Joanne, quite possibly my favourite old Hollywood love story.
 Richard and Elizabeth, quite possibly my favourite Hollywood lust story. I'm planning on taking Furious Love on holidays with me. Am dying to read the story of their passion.


I have an almost unnatural obsession with Ryan Gosling. It all started with The Notebook - which is probably why I keep hoping for a reunion with Rachel McAdams. Have you YouTubed this "Best Kiss" from the MTV Awards a few years back? Oh my...


Simon and Maggie aren't a couple, but boy, do I love them together. This scene from the final episode of The Cook and The Chef had me sobbing. I love how he says her name, "Maggie" and the lovely, respectful gorgeous relationship they have. Love.

Okay, now I'm sure to have forgotten a few - so tell me yours.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I agree with all these couples. Bliss. Bushbellesxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not technically couples - but I am in awe of

    Dana Scully & Fox Mulder from X Files
    and Olivia Benson & Elliot Stabler from SVU
    Their chemistry is amazing and I tend to spend whole eps wishing they would just kiss instead of solve crimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YES! Miss Lexi - Scully and Mulder - love them! And will also second you on Elliot {mmm} and Olivia...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x