Saturday, June 18, 2011

splashing out

So, I had to go and get my international drivers licence in another, rarely-visited suburb and as I pull out to drive home I spy, out of the corner of my eye, a mannequin wearing my DREAM swimsuit. Of course I couldn't stop so today, after netball, my gal and I went back and I tried it on.

Oh my.

Soft, ruffled, retro and oh-so-fabulous.

Honestly, have you ever seen a swimsuit more ideally suited to lounging poolside in Provence?

It's by Seafolly and also comes in black, with more colours coming out over summer. But, for moi, this blue just screamed my name.

Now, to find a pair of red cat-eye sunnies to complete the look...

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. I can just imagine you sunning by the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gals, I've been looking for these exact swimmers for years - since we first started our pool! {three years ago!!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! I've been looking for some bathers just like these too! I might grab them for the next swimming season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would go perfectly with a stone farmhouse and fields of lavendar.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x