Monday, June 13, 2011

the real paris

This time next month I'll be in Paris. I know! We'll be there for the Bastille Day celebrations {squeeee!} and also for the sales {double squeeeeeeee!}

So obviously I'd be mad not to stock up on some Parisian classics. Checking out the Galeries Lafeyete website I stumbled upon these pretties. Galeries Lafeyete Paris - yep, that's their name. I know, stop it. Could there be a more parisian nom? And look at them - such a classic pair of grey wedges.

Luckily we've got a 30kg luggage limit - I'll be taking 2kg of luggage from Australia...


7 comments:

  1. I went shopping in Galeries Lafayette in 2008, by myself. I was so overwhelmed!!! I bought some shoes and a dress on sale and then hid in the food court downstairs and ate soup and baguette. Beautiful domed roof to the shopping centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee 2kg ... I'm suprised it's not just hand luggage :) I am so exicted for you - lucky ducks - enjoy the build up - best le xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps adore the shoe - I'm a 37 if you are asking ... 36.5 if they are widish .... FYI bought a great pair of black suede wedges from the dfo in homebush they tie with satin ribbon and have cut out side like a doily - too cute ... best le xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lucky girl, i was in Europe in July last year, Saldi is my favourite Italian word ever!! I did regret not taking the 4 children with me (i was meeting my soldier while he was on war leave, it was the romantic run towards each other at the airport in Roma) for the extra baggage allowance. I flew Lufthansa & they were quite literally Nazis with the weight. Let's just say i had about 6kg of cosmetics in my pockets & the heaviest carry on luggage EVER, bite me, they didn't weigh that!! Bon voyage, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am super envious! Wow, I love Paris, my last visit was over 6 years ago, I just love wandering the streets, stopping wherever I fancy, sitting in their little cafes and watching the world go by. I know it is a cliche but nothing better than sitting in a Parisian cafe...love it. Gill xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting not long now - are you going to blog from Paris? xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x