Sunday, June 05, 2011

sunday suppers

Okay then, so, it's almost the start of another week. Honestly? When we get back from holidays we're hoping to start the long process of a kitchen renovation - so I thought I'd start sharing some of our inspirations as we go. We've got three windows very similar to this in our kitchen, that look out into the pool {our pool's raised in our terraced backyard so you basically look over the water - very soothing.} I'm only asking for two things in the kitchen: a butler's sink like this one, and a 900mm freestanding oven. Luckily we can position a nice big sink in the middle window - just like this! Happiness!

But, in the meantime, in my present kitchen, I'll be making these meals.
Sunday: Chorizo and canellini bean pilaf {no roast dinner tonight as we had roast vegies with our duck confit last night, including carrots roasted with garlic, honey and thyme - mmmmm}
Monday: Pork casserole with green beans.
Tuesday: French lessons, so I'm making chicken bolognaise for dinner I think.
Wednesday: Netball training: burritos.
Thursday: I'm in Sydney, so hubby and daughter will have to prepare dinner. Home-made pizzas are the best option I think.
Friday: Barramundi, oven-roasted chips and green salad.
Saturday: Paella. Oh boy have I had a hankering for paella lately - best make some huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x