Sunday, June 19, 2011

sunday suppers


Okay, last full week of menu planning before we head off. Eeep! Here's what we're eating this week:
Tonight: off to my in-laws for dinner. We're borrowing some luggage from them, so we're picking it up tonight - ready to pack!
Monday: I'm in Sydney for a meeting. Luckily I ordered some pork sausages from Aussie Farmers this week. Hubby and gal can cook them up with some mash, broccoli and roasted pumpkin.
Tuesday: It's my last French lesson of the season, and we all take along French nibblies - haven't decided what I'm making/taking yet. For dinner the family can have a spaghetti carbonara {Nigella's recipe}
Wednesday: My last netball training before I go {sob - I'll miss my gals...} But I'm going our for dinner with girly friends after watching Bridesmaids {hurrah!} Hubby and child can make pizzas.
Thursday: I'll make a seven hour leg of lamb. Served with french lentils and green beans.
Friday: Still haven't eaten the barramundi - luckily it's vaccuum sealed. I'm intending on serving it with a salsa verde and lemon potatoes. And a green salad.
Saturday: Apparently there's something fabulous happening in the city to do with the Winter Heat festival. Best make a big pot of minestrone to warm us up before we rug up and head out to see what's on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x