Wednesday, June 22, 2011

my travel blog

Image from here


Whenever we go overseas I swear I'll keep a travel diary so I can keep track of where we've been, what was amazing, and keep the memories alive.

I never do.

Instead, years later I'll be looking back through my photos thinking - "What was that castle again?" This time's going to be different. The laptop's coming with me and I've decided that blogging's got to be the best form of travel diary possible.

I hope you'll come along for the ride {seven more sleeps - squeeeeeeeee!}

PS: that image above? It's from a Vespa rental company - you can rent a Vespa to zoom around Paris! Imagine!!

10 comments:

  1. I just about CAN'T wait to head off with you guys! I promise you won't even notice me here. Squeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing. I will live vicariously through your travel diary/blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it!

    When we took our two eldest boys to Italy in 2005, I wrote every day, and I'm so glad I did. I was just reading it the other day! I wrote it in a notebook then typed it all up on our return.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you honey xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only seven more sleeps! Squuuueeeelll indeed.

    A travel journal is a fab idea and how perfect it is a bloggy one. We get the chance to live vicariously through your adventures.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I can't wait to hear all about it. Driving around Paris on a Vespa - something new to daydrem about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool. How exciting!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I can't wait to read and be part of your trip! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, can't wait to read all about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x