Wednesday, June 01, 2011

sunshine always makes me smile

Oh, it's all sunny outside - that makes me ever-so-happy. I've finally washed my gal's sports uniform {let's not discuss how many times the tracky dacks were worn before washing...} and I have a dark load flapping away on the line. Love.

I'm also plotting a wee floral arrangement like this in my living room - can you imagine the heart-soaring whenever you wandered into a room like this? Pretty is as pretty does - especially in your home...

5 comments:

  1. Oh it looks lovely! Post pics when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super pretty! I imagine coming home to that everyday could really do a lot to lift a person's spirits! And lucky you with the sunshine. We're still overcast and rainy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photographs and ideas are always a delight... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I can! i was just thinking how wonderful it looked. And how I could probably make something like this work in my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so artistic and I admire all your lovely pics. I have still to learn how to show photos on my blog but one day perhaps? Who knows!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x