Friday, May 28, 2010

work it, baby

Let me tell you how excited I am about the impending renovation of my study.

Very.

Yesterday we checked out a very pretty desk, not unlike this one and oh, I liked it very much indeed. The elegant clean lines will look perfect on my new charcoal carpet {I am very much leaning that way} and with my pretty iMac perched atop it.

Considering I spend such a huge chunk of my day in my study I need it to be pretty - and I need to shift out all these piles of magazines and books that are awaiting their bookcases. Can't I just wave a magic wand and have it all complete?

2 comments:

  1. I want a study like this - instead of the kitchen table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd make everything better wouldn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x