Sunday, May 09, 2010

me likey

Sitting here, replete after eating a rolled, butterflied leg of saltbush lamb, stuffed with eshallots and swiss mushrooms and mustard, followed by a chocolate tart, washed down with french champagne {MasterChef meal cooked by darling husband and dearest daughter} I stumbled upon a few shots of Carrie and Big's apartment in Sex and the City 2 {got your tickets yet? I've got mine for June 2 - squeeeeeee}. I'm loving this couch and mirrored table - and the simple muslin curtains in the rear of the shot. Pretty stylish.

3 comments:

  1. You sound like you've had just about a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delish....lucky gal! Waiting for the movie to come, gold class all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the couch/sofa thingy too. Would work perfectly in my living room. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x