Friday, May 07, 2010

fabulously friday

Glorious weather at the moment isn't it? I've just returned from a lovely mother's day breakfast at school where we were served a pancake topped with stewed berries - which was rather delish. Tables were set up and clothed in pink and white and it was a rather lovely way to spend a morning.

I had to dash off to do my phone interview - 10 minutes till I need to call, so perhaps I can squish in another coffee first.

So, another weekend is presented to us - what are your plans?

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a great start to the weekend.
    we are invited to a mother's day afternoon tea at kinder on monday.
    enjoy your weekend, hope you get something special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the insight into your busy morning. Awww, I want a pancake breakfast with pink and white tablecloths.

    This weekend I am going to bore my family to death playing around with my new camera. Of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely Mother's day breakfast.

    Apparently we are having pancakes for breakfast on sunday. Not as decadent as yours (just with maple syrup for me) but still yummo.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x