Saturday, May 29, 2010

happy weekend

Hey, it's the weekend! How's yours going? Mine started with an early morning confirmation that netball was cancelled due to the damned rain - then back to bed. Oh, yes, back to bed. I haven't had a sleep-in since, oh, I don't know, 2005? And even though it wasn't actual sleep it was lying in a cosy bed while the rain beat down on the tin roof. Bliss.

Council clean-up this weekend so we're taking out some stuff, and I'm averting my eyes when we drive past piles. I'm so determined to get rid of stuff and not bring anything new in, unless it's to replace something that's going out.

After a cozy start to the morning with porridge and a latte, I feel ready for anything.

What's on your to-do list this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x