Thursday, May 27, 2010

abundance

Mmm, you know the only thing better than a baguette? A groovy old van filled with 'em. Yum. I love this image. It reminds me that even though it's STILL raining, and while I have a sinus headache that makes me want to slice off my forehead, things are good.
• My gal's gone to school with a lunchbox filled with chorizo mini quiche and a violette cupcake {oh, so good - Nigella's cupcakes are indescribably delicious} and a very wide smile.
• I have a challenging and interesting piece due tomorrow that I'm enjoying writing.
• I've finally been paid for the invoice I've been chasing since December {hurrah!}
• We're off to friends for dinner on Friday night for duck confit.
• Sitting back and thinking about the people I've been lucky enough to meet in my life, I know I've been blessed by meeting some of the world's finest.
• My French homework is complete and possibly correct!
• My fingernails are the prettiest shade of blue thanks to Orly Snowcone {from the Sweet Colour Collection - so good}.
• My skin's over its dryness and is now looking mighty fine after two weeks on Olay ProX.
• I'm having a good hairday.

Blessings? Oh I've got them in abundance and I'm very, very thankful for them.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post - and a wonderful picture!

    Oh bread, my one true addiction! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, love a good piece of bread - with white, salty butter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like a good hair day ;).

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x