Saturday, May 08, 2010

bonne chance

I tend to think we make our own success, but sometimes we need a wee spot of help along the way. This here's for anyone who might just need it today...

Plans? I've got netball shortly - two players are away so we'll be taking the court with only six players - I've worked out my strategy to deal with this, so hopefully we'll still have a good game. This afternoon I'm expecting a last-minute burst of mother's day shopping from certain members of this family - including stocking up on ingredients for a super-yummy breakfast.

Speaking of yummy, boy I have a hankering for the boudin blanc with truffles created on MasterChef last night. Mmmmmm.

Enjoy your day my lovelies, can't wait to hear all about it!

2 comments:

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x