Saturday, March 02, 2013

i'm back {ish}


Hi, sorry for my absence, it's been raining on my parade all week and I feel all soggy and erky. Honestly, when Newcastle does rain - it does RAIN. Relentless, sideways, damp-causing rain. I know that those of you in drought-affected areas would love some of it - and boy, would I be happy to send it to you.

It's been one of those weeks when I've felt like the wheels have fallen off and I haven't really noticed and I've been pedalling on regardless. But don't worry, shan't wallow.

We've been getting the house back in order today, wrestling some of those massive piles of laundry into the machine {and probably the drier, sob} and making everything look pretty again.

Oh well, you've got to have some down times to appreciate the up don't you? Before you know it I'll be walking on sunshine again and dancing in those puddles.

Have a fabulous weekend xx

3 comments:

  1. Well you brought sunshine with you into my shop today Linda.
    Hope you get the house under control and get back on top of everything very soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back, you've been missed my love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you can wallow if you need, we all need to get it off our chest from time to time. It's raining here too, although its lovely here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x