Monday, March 11, 2013

meal planning monday


Hi, how's things? All's pretty well in my world, just gearing up for a busy one. Here's what we're eating.

Monday: I'm coaching my new 10-year-old team for the first time from 5.30 to 6.30 today, so when I get home I'll throw some salmon on the bbq and whip up a quick salad. This should be ready for when my gal finishes ballet after 7pm.

Tuesday: my gal's netball team has training, which I'm helping out with. That's from 5.30 to 6.30 as well. I'm going to make Nigella's Greek Lamb Chops in the morning and put them in the fridge. Then, when hubby comes home from work at 6pm he can turn on the oven and pop them in and they'll be ready to eat with a green salad when we get home.

Wednesday: I have burlesque tonight - yay. I'm going to make a mince and pasta bake.

Thursday: First netball committee meeting in my new role as President - which means chairing the meeting. YIKES! I'll make chicken and avocado burgers for dinner tonight.

Friday: My gal and I are off to drinks at a friends with a few other mums and their kiddos. We'll take some nibbles and pick up thai takeaway for dinner.

Saturday: It's my last-ever Nobby's Lighthouse Cinema tonight. Last time my friend C made the most delicious zucchini slice - I'd best whip up something yummy to take along too.

Sunday: My gal and her team mates have a netball umpiring clinic in the morning, and we'll just catch-up on garden/house work in the afternoon. I'll make a butterflied leg of lamb on the bbq tonight. With a beetroot, walnut and feta salad.

Oh, and that pic above is from last week's spanish chicken - so easy, so delish.

2 comments:

  1. As always you sound so super busy and I'm in awe of your ability to still maintain a tasty and nutritious menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious yet again. Have a great time at the outdoor flicks!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x