Friday, March 22, 2013

it's friday


Friday is always my happy day. It's the start of a weekend with two whole days and three nights stretched out before us. It's full of promise. I woke this morning with a smile on my face, and when I saw this image that Blackbird Corner posted my smile spread so wide I thought I'd burst.

The Cure always take me to a happy place. Their lyrics are just so darned lovely. And if you can watch the video for Love Cats without smiling, well, I don't even know what to say.

What music takes you to a happy place?

8 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling so happy today and hope you and yours have a truly fabulous weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPMJ you are taking me down memory lane this week, now if I could just find those cherry docs of mine and my old Robert smith posters.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally wore out my docs - which shows how long I wore them for! And awwww, Robert Smith - what a cutie!

      Delete
    2. I'm on my second pair and due for new ones, don't wear them as much as I used to...must change that!

      Delete
  3. Love :) Love the image, love the song, love The Cure! And Yay, it's Friday.
    Most music takes me to a happy place...too much to mention here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x