Sunday, March 03, 2013

sunny {!} sunday


Guys! There's a little blue sky and sun!

What a difference a little sunshine makes. I'm washing up a storm and everything seems brighter again.

I also stumbled upon a movie yesterday that brightened my mood considerably. I hadn't seen it in yonks, and there it was, on my Foxtel. Sometimes serendipity places things in our paths that we need at just the right time.

Our gal went to a party sleepover last night, so hubby and I went to dinner at our local pub where I had a steak the size of my head. It was delicious.

So today, my mood is considerably brightened - and, thanks to my earlier blues, I'm appreciating it so much more.

French word of the day: nuages (new - ahj) clouds.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got some sunshine, did you sneak some baking in today? Somedays there really is nothing better than a head sized steak!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x