Friday, March 29, 2013

fridays = fabulous


I always like to start a weekend off with something awesome on a Friday night, so, as it's a long, long weekend, it just had to be done on a Thursday night. So last night I look my gal, and two of her pals, along to Movies in the Vineyard. We saw the rather fabulous Oz the Great and Powerful on a big screen on the grass. It was awesome. Sure, it started to rain, but hey, we just had to throw our blankets over our heads and giggle a little.

I'm going again on Monday night with a friend. We're off to see my fave movie of all time The Rocky Horror Picture Show - weeeeeee! I've warned her that I'll squeal and probably clasp her arm every time Frank N Furter walks on screen (yes, still my original and best crush).

Today I'm off for a bike ride, then off to the movies again tonight with a friend. Indoors this time. My hubby's taking his dad to the football and my gal's off to a pal's for a sleepover.

Busy? Yep. Awesome? Always.

French word of the day: occupé (ok - you- pay) busy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is one busy weekend. Hope you enjoy it all very much. How did the netball games go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily netball doesn't start till next weekend - I don't think I could've fitted them in! Hope you're enjoying your weekend Mimisie x

      Delete
  2. As a 17yo DH went to midnight Rocky Horror screening dressed as Frank n Furter. I wish there were photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. WAY! My outfit of choice was always Magenta - my hair was dyed red back then. I went to every single midnight screening the Newcastle Hoyts held (many).

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x