Thursday, February 07, 2013

silver linings playbook review


Hey, you know how you were thinking, "Gee, I'd really like to go see a movie..." well go see this one. It is ace. I went to check this out with friends on Sunday and I was hoping I'd enjoy it, but oh, I loved it. The story is unique and the performances extraordinary.

I haven't stopped thinking about it since viewing it on Sunday. It's really made me think - and it also made me laugh, and cry.

It's not for those who don't like swearing, cos there's a lot of it. But it's a real must-see. I can't say anything else without giving too much away - and this film is one you need to see to be surprised.

Go on, go check it out.

French word of the day: vie (vee) Life. 

It's there to live isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Was considering going to this, you have just given me the motivation to do it. Thanks PPMJ. xT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the film so much. I am not into movies so will take your word about it being so good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x