Wednesday, February 06, 2013

a-z of reading




The only thing I love more than a fabulous book, is a fabulous book with a gorgeous cover. So c'mon, imagine my squeal when I saw these new Penguin classics.

Oh my!

They would make alphabetising the bookshelf so much easier don't you think?

Drool over the full alphabet here.

ps: I am home sick today :( I have a blocked up ear that's causing me to feel dizzy and unbalanced. That's sad. But it does inspire today's word.

French word of the day: malade (muh-lard) - sick.

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope you are feeling better soon. PS: Love the books. xT

    ReplyDelete
  2. those books are divine!!
    hope you're feeling better soon...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon, those books are lovely. I love a good book too, there really is nothing better.m

    ReplyDelete
  4. The A-Z book covers are truly beautiful.
    Sorry about the dizziness. I know how I feel when the vertigo strikes so hope it doesn't happen to you too often. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x